The Concord Conservatory of Music offers all the benefits of traditional music lessons from the convenience and safety of your home. Through simple, user-friendly technology, skilled CCM instructors come to you live via online music lessons.
No matter your age, or your interests, there’s something for you at CCM! Kids, Teens, Adults, Lifelong Learners
Learning music in a group setting can be motivating and fun for students of any age and any skill level. Choose the best learning environment for you:
- Classes: Develop your music skills in a relaxed, collaborative setting with people like you
- Ensembles: Join a performance-based group with others of a similar age or skill level. Choose from classical chamber music to rock or jazz and more.
Full details and schedules are online! Click here to register.
We specialize in music lessons for students of all ages!
- Winter/Spring 2021 lesson registration is open! Please click here for more.
- All our lessons will be online in the until further notice; we look forward to returning to in-person lessons when we can.
- New group classes are starting up in in 2021! Click here to see a listing.
2020 marks IMSCC’s 40th anniversary! We are celebrating this special year by sharing faculty and student performances online with you throughout the fall. Click here to enjoy a new performance each week!
For four decades, the Instrumental Music School of Carlisle and Concord has brought the highest level of individual musical instruction to the students of Concord and Carlisle. Founded in 1980 by the Concord-Carlisle Regional School District to serve the musical needs in our communities, our distinguished faculty of professional musicians and educators provide instruction for close to 400 student musicians. Located in the towns of Concord and Carlisle, Massachusetts, classes are given at a variety of locations throughout the schools.
Whether students are beginning a new instrument or honing skills developed through many years of practice, IMSCC is dedicated to helping young musicians excel. Our teachers work one on one with students to help them develop basic skills, learn repertoire, and prepare for performances. With close ties to school music departments, IMSCC teachers are well equipped to help students prepare for ensemble playing, both in school and beyond. IMSCC graduates have gone on to conservatory programs and professional careers in music.
IMSCC is part of Concord-Carlisle Adult & Community Education, in association with the Concord and Carlisle school music departments. We are a self-funded non-profit program.