This year we again invite you to create a holiday gift bag for either a local family and/or a senior who may be struggling this year. Past donors have said:
- “Our family is excited to help out this year and we hope our participation will become a new holiday tradition.”
- “This is a great way for people to contribute. Thank you for letting us help.”
- “Thank you for the opportunity to share my good fortune.”
- “Love this project – looking forward to it!”
- “Thanks for this opportunity. It makes our Christmas a happier one.”
- “Thank you! This is the most meaningful activity my family does during the holidays!”
You will be provided with a list of suggested items to fill a gift bag. And we will send reminders and other information each of the first 12 days of December. Please leave all items unwrapped; this will allow us to more easily give the bag to an appropriate individual or family.
Gift bags will be collected in Maynard (33 Main Street) on Friday, December 15, 2-6pm and in Concord (40 Beharrell Street) on Saturday, December 16, 10am-1pm. Clients will receive gift bags with the final food distribution of 2023.
Thank you for considering this opportunity to make the holidays more meaningful not only for the families who rely on Open Table, but for your family, too.