Do you have a favorite sandwich in Concord?
A make your mouth water, beat the crowd to the shop to order type of sandwich? As we know, Concord has an abundance of restaurants, shops, and markets. Over the holidays we asked friends if they have a favorite sandwich. We received a very long list, so here are ten sandwiches you may want to try at one of your local Concord establishments:
TOP 10 SANDWICHES
- BLT and the roast pork with apple chutney, Sally Ann’s Bakery
- Grilled Turkey Panini (turkey, Brie, Granny Smith apple and honey mustard on multi-grain bread- Verrill Farm
- Avocado Arugula Avocado, arugula,red onions, goat cheese and shallot vinaigrette on toasted multi-grain bread- Verrill Farm
- Grilled cheese gooey Cabot cheddar and jack cheese on Iggy’s french– Haute Coffee
- Grilled Caprese Panini Fresh mozzarella, tomato, basil, oil & balsamic glaze, grilled at Farfalle
- Louisa May Alcott (fresh mozzarella, ripe tomato, house pesto on ciabatta)– Country Kitchen @ Concord Provisions
- The Patriot (turkey, cranberry, arugula, tomato, mayo on ciabatta) – Country Kitchen @ Concord Provisions
- Little Mermaid Tuna, lettuce & balsamic glaze on your choice of bread. – Concord Cheese Shop
- Reuben and Pulled pork Flatbread (pulled pork, cheddar cheese, barbeque sauce) – Main St Cafe
- Turkey club –Helen’s
If you have any Concord MA sandwiches you would like to add to the list, please let us know!