Concord Conservatory (CCM) Offers Introductory 4-Pack for New Students
The Concord Conservatory of Music offers all the benefits of traditional music lessons from the convenience and safety of your home. Through simple, user-friendly technology, skilled CCM instructors come to you live via online music lessons. Your customized Online Lesson-4-Pack is 4 half-hour private lessons at 25% off (valid for new students only and subject to instructor/instrument availability). Limit one/student. All you need is an internet connection, a computer with a mic and camera (standard with most computers). Complete the New Student Inquiry Form to get started: https://concordconservatory.asapconnected.com/#PrivateLessons
More summer experiences being added daily.Learn from CCM’s experienced instructors on the virtual platform combining high-quality instruction with the excitement of making music with other students who love music. Each program will include Zoom sessions, and other resources to supplement the learning.
Young Guitarist Ensemble
Ear Stories – Story Writing Inspired by Music
Chord Knowledge for Guitarists, how to progress from beginner to advanced chord shapes
Playing Our Musical Earth
Karaoke Camp – The art of learning to sing a live performance
Group Keyboard Summer Exploration
Beginner Vocals – Summer Singing
Track Builders: Introduction to digital composition using GarageBand
IMSCC Summer Programs
Full details and schedules are online! Click here to register.
- Summer Band, Jazz Workshop & Orchestra with Anna Anderson, Kevin Maier & Chris Noce
- Trumpet Workshop with Ryan Noe
- Trombone Choir with Alexei Doohovskoy
- Small Ensembles: Woodwind chamber groups with Rachel Juszczak and String chamber groups with Sargis Karapetyan
- Percussion Ensemble* with Timur Rubinshteyn
- Performance and Audition Classes*: The Joy of Performing (for winds) with Brian Diehl, Audition & Performance
- Class (for strings) Winds with Sargis Karapetyan
- Bassoon Reed Making Rachel Juszczak
- *New programs!
New students are welcome to start lessons this spring. Interested students, please submit a lesson inquiry here.
Questions? Call us at 978-318-1432 or contact Debbie directly at 978-341-2490 x7653.