The last three virtual “Coffees” highlighting the design and plans for the proposed new middle school building will be held:
Wednesday, January 12 at 11:00am;
Thursday, January 13 at 7:00pm;
and Wednesday, January 19 at 1:00pm.
Come learn about the project before voting January 20 at the Special Town Meeting.
Wednesday, January 12 – 11:00 AM
Meeting ID: 913 4188 4727
Find your local number: https://concordps.zoom.us/u/abqiDEuXex
Thursday, January 13 – 7:00 PM
Meeting ID: 978 8621 6289
Find your local number: https://concordps.zoom.us/u/aJan8IKpB
Wednesday, January 19 – 1:00 PM
Meeting ID: 975 2495 9103
Find your local number: https://concordps.zoom.us/u/adi7uk5xNd
A limited number of parking spaces will be available for voters who wish to participate in the Meeting from their cars.
To participate from your car:
- Arrive early to secure a spot (voter check-in begins at 6:00 pm)
- Park in the area designated for car participation (Officials will direct you; anyone parked outside of the designated will not be able to participate from their car.)
- Come inside the Cafeteria (masks required) to check in and collect your voting slip and handouts
- Listen to the proceedings broadcast live on WIQH 88.3 FM on your car radio or watch on your own device at minuteman.media/government
- Speak (if you wish) from the outdoor microphone
- Vote from your car by holding your paper voting slip outside your window for tellers to count
See here for full details on the Special Town Meeting, happening Thursday, January 20, 7:00 PM at the Concord-Carlisle High School, along with a video of the December 16 Public Hearing on the proposed building project: