Please join us for a panel presentation hosted by Heather Mahoney, Concord-Carlisle Regional School District Transition Specialist in collaboration with the Concord Public Schools and Concord-Carlisle Regional School District Special Education Parent Advisory Council
- Would you like to learn about opportunities for your child to participate fully and meaningfully in the community?
- Do you know the types of skill training and resources available during and after High School?
- Need to know who can help provide access to services and supports to meet mental health needs?
- Do you want to learn about Social Security income and benefits for students in transition from school to adult life?
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, please join us for an evening of networking, learning and discussions about services available to help guide and prepare individuals for the transition to adulthood. The event is open to parents, guardians, students, educators and employers and is intended for ages 14-22 and beyond although all are welcome.
Come and hear from the following agencies and organizations:
- Boston Center for Independent Living
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
- Student Benefits Counselor
- Department of Developmental Services
- The Federation of Children with Special Needs
- The Department of Mental Health
- Concord-Carlisle High School Transition Specialist
- Concord and Concord-Carlisle SEPAC
The event is being held in the Learning Commons of Concord-Carlisle High School which is inside the main entrance.
For planning purposes please RSVP via Eventbrite at our website concordsepac.org