Venture out for a Night OUT of Town….
Two great spots for a date night (or family night or night with a friend):
You may know about LookOut Farm from apple picking but you’ll gain a whole new appreciation for this beautiful spot once you have enjoyed an outdoor dining experience on their 180 scenic acre farm. The spaciously distanced picnic tables are sanitized between use and orders are placed via customer smart phone/device. Try some Lookout Farm beers, hard ciders and New England cuisine while taking in the surrounding farm views and fresh air. After or before your meal, take a walk along the paths through the fruit orchard which are open until 8pm.
Hours: Tuesday – Sunday 12noon until 8:30pm
Last Seating is at 7:30pm, kitchen and drink orders must be placed by 8pm.
– Masks/face coverings are required while walking in common areas.
-Family friendly, children welcome, high chairs available.
– Sorry, no dogs allowed.
– Reservations recommended but Walk-ins are welcome.
– If you want to request a table under the tent or with an umbrella, please note that in your reservation. It’s first come first serve but they will do their best to accommodate your request.
Spend an evening with someone special at deCordova Museum and Sculpture Park. Enjoy a private picnic throughout the sculpture park or select a candlelit table on the sculpture terrace. Listen to live music, wander the sculpture park and relax in the beautiful surroundings.
- Sit at a candlelit table with a gorgeous view of Flint Pond and the sculpture park. Or bring your own picnic blanket and set off to explore the lantern-lit park
- Catered picnic basket with meal of your choice and a bottle of wine
- Live music
Please remember to bring a picnic blanket and insect protection. Registrations must be completed the Tuesday before the event in order to confirm your meal selection.
For any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org