How Well Do You Know Concord?
- Concord is famous for which war?
- American Revolutionary War
- Civil War
- Battle at Hogwarts
- World War 1
2) Which fruit was developed in Concord?
- The Concord grape
- Chocolate covered strawberries
3) Which of Concord’s famous authors wrote Little Women?
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Louisa May Alcott
- Stephen King
- Henry David Thoreau
4) On September 5th, 2012 Concord became the first community in the U.S. to put a ban on the sale of
- Vaping products
- Bottled water
5) The “Shot Heard Round the World” took place at
- Downtown Concord
- The banks of the Assabet River
- The Old North Bridge
- Walden Pond
6) The town of Concord was originally known as
7) The population of Concord is approximately
8) Approximately how many people visit Minute Man National Historical Park each year?
9) Who does the Minute Man statue represent?
- The sculptor of the statue named Daniel Chester French
- A farmer who leaves his plow and picks up a musket to defend his land and liberty
- The writer Henry David Thoreau
- No one knows
10) Where is The Robbins House located?
- Concord Center
- Across from The Old North Bridge
- Elm Street