If you are close to age 65 or already on Medicare, this class is for you! The class is designed to fully enlighten you on how Medicare works and the different health care choices available to those age 65+.
- How are parts A, B, C and D integrated?
- What is Medicare Advantage?
- What are the pros and cons of HMO’s, PPO’s, and Medigap plans?
- Should I take Medicare if I am still employed?
- How do I avoid late sign up penalties?
- Does any part of Medicare cover long-term care expenses?
These questions and many more will be answered in this very important class.