The Center for Parents and Teachers provides:
- Unique parent education programs
- Teacher training opportunities
- Support for community wide information events
We want to hear from you as we work on parent education events for 2020-2021!
Please take a moment to offer input about programs for next year.
Simply click on this link to provide input.
For examples of possible topics, here is a link to the CPT website.
Some possible topics, but not limited to, are the following:
- School Stress and Anxiety
- Youth Mental Health Issues
- Teen Risk-Taking with Drugs and other Substances
- Do Climate Change Concerns Impact Children’s Mental Health — and Ways to Respond
- Talking with Adolescents About Difficult Topics
- Social Media and Cyber Safety
Thank you – we look forward to hearing from you.
Center for Parents and Teachers