Electric vehicles will be on display for exploration and experts will be on hand to answer any questions for new owners and especially those considering an EV purchase. The event will be structured as a come and go format to allow for casual conversation and time to answer your specific questions.
This program will provide answers to questions, such as
– What rebates are available for EVs?
– What is the life-time cost of driving an EV compared to other vehicles?
– How long does it take to charge? What are the high-speed chargers?
– How to charge away from home? Do all EVs use the same charging hardware?
– How much does it cost to charge an EV? How far can I drive on a single charge?
– Do charging times and mileage vary with the weather?
– What is range anxiety and how can I deal with it?
Cohosted with the EV working Group.