Learn to use Concord’s MapsOnline, a web-based resource providing access to a wealth of data about Concord on June 23 from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon!
This 2-hour hands-on Zoom-based workshop will enable you to comfortably use all aspects of MapsOnline, including:
- 50+ data layers and base maps you can turn on/off at will
- Aerial imagery from the 1940s to present
- Address look-up with zoom-to-parcel
- Assessor data for each parcel
- Abutters list creation, saving and printing
- Links for viewing over 50,000 documents including deeds and much more
- 3D “bird’s eye” imagery you can rotate, with multiple years’ imagery available for viewing
- Custom PDF map creation, saving and printing
The workshop will be led by Jill Moonheron, Concord’s Geographic Information Systems Analyst
Since this is a hands-on workshop, space is limited, and these are the technical requirements:
- Desktop or laptop computer – a tablet will not be sufficient
- Internet access
- Experience using Zoom
Please register to receive advance materials and the Zoom link!